Dr. Katrina Pann Doctoral Dissertation Chair and Associate Professor
"You can do this! Believe in your capabilities and prioritize the time to focus on your studies."
- Ph.D. – University of Miami, 2001
- M.S. – Georgia State University, 1997
- B.A. – Emory University, 1993
- Licensed psychologist since 2002
- Have advised dissertation students for 15 years
- Worked for several years with children and adolescents with chronic health conditions
- Received research training at NIDA-funded center for research on the treatment of adolescent substance abuse
In which online degree program do you teach?
Why did you start teaching?
I started teaching because I enjoy seeing people grow, learn, and develop confidence in themselves to succeed.
What advice would you give to those considering the online Ed.D. program?
You can do this! Believe in your capabilities and prioritize the time to focus on your studies.