Dr. Nicholas Mathew Assistant Professor
"The academically well-rounded nature of this degree program will help you enhance both your practical and theoretical knowledge of the business world."
- DBA – Cleveland State University, 2019
- MBA – Cleveland State University, 2012
- Presented a research paper at the Academy of International Business’s annual meeting at Dubai, UAE, 2017
- Presented a research paper at the Winter American Marketing Association conference at Las Vegas, Nevada, 2016
- Co-authored book chapters and research papers on marketing and international business topics
In which online degree program do you teach?
Which classes do you teach online?
BUS 775: International Business, and BUS 750: Strategic Marketing Management
Why did you start teaching?
I started teaching because I had a passion for my subject and wanted to play a role in developing future business leaders.
What advice would you give to those considering this degree program?
The MBA degree will expand your skillset in several functional areas of business such as accounting, finance, international business, operations, and management strategy. The degree will position you for a successful career in business management roles both domestically and globally. The flexibility of the degree program will enable you to earn your degree while working full time. The academically well-rounded nature of this degree program will help you enhance both your practical and theoretical knowledge of the business world.