About St. Thomas University
- Actively engage ever-widening circles of relationship and responsibility, beginning with each person’s own spirit
- Initiate students into personal, social, spiritual and ecological relationships that make values visible in wider culture
- Seek truth through intellectual life in order to be a transformative presence
- Seek to infuse the world with compassion and faith
- Believe relationships require conversation, time, respect, deep care and mindfulness
Accreditations and Accolades
St. Thomas University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC™) to award baccalaureate, master's, law and doctorate degrees.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing and master's degree programs in nursing at St. Thomas University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791.
STU is #1 among the Best MBA Programs in Miami by BestValueSchools.org, 2022